Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Milestones



UGH! I really don't know what I am doing when it comes to putting photos on this blog. Last night my internet connection disconnected me 4 times while trying to upload the photos. Now that I finally got them here I can't figure out how to move them around. But I really wanted to get a post up.
First night on the top bunk.
The photos are from the day we got the bunks over a month ago but the big milestone is that Carter slept on the top bunk for the first time. He was more than ready. I just hadn't gotten around to making the bed. I made the bottom one so that is where he had been sleeping.
The kids have been having a blast playing up there but now that Carter is sleeping there he isn't allowing the other kids up to play. A friend suggested we turn the bottom bunk into a kind of fort so I might try that.

No comments: